CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MaKayla's Baptism

I can't believe that MaKayla turned 8 already. She was really looking forward to the day till she could get baptized. She was baptized in March. All of our friends and family were in attendance and she looked so cute. My mom made her dress and she could hardly wait to wear it. My brother Jeff baptized her and my brother in law Brian confirmed her. She had to be dunked 3 times because her dress kept coming up. We told her that she was extra clean then. She thought that, that was pretty neat. After the baptism we cam back to our house for dinner. Thanks to all that were in attendance and made MaKayla's day extra special!!!

2 comments:

The Florist said...

What sweet pictures! I can really see you in your girls' faces. So cute.

Jill said...

She is so cute! I love the one of you and her!