CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Bella and Edward

TWILIGHT CASTING!!!!!!
The casting for twilight has started and the parts of Bella and Edward have been filled they are:
Robert Pattinson as Edward and Kristen Stewart as Bella.
Tell me what you think. Did you picture Bella or Edward as this???

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Not exactly but they work for me. I like his jaw and dark hair. Hopefully movie magic will handsome him up.

Rebecca said...

no but then, no one fits the description in my head. Maybe because it is not so detailed. It's almost like he is above description. Oh well. I just hope they do a good job with the movie. I don't have high hopes.

Heather said...

I'm never impressed with choices because they never fit my mental picture. I still will gladly see the movie though.