
OK-I want to know who's side you are on and why....I finished last Tuesday and have finally come to reality that they are over for now. I cannot believe how engrossed into these I was. Nothing was done at home and in all other aspects just the bare minimum was done. But needless to say it was WELL worth every minute. I cannot wait for the other book to come out and I have read everything that she has on her website.





8 comments:
I am glad you felt the same way about them as I did. Team Edward for sure!!! Can't wait till next summer. Love you new blog background. It is way cute.
Im not sure what team I am on. I love edward of course but I feel for Jacob so what does that mean? I might like jacob too. What i can have two crushes I totally did in H.S. too. Are they really going to get married????? so many questions....
I'm a fence sitter too. I am torn between both of them. I was totally lov'n Edward but Jacob snuck in there and I like him a lot too. I don't really like how things ended with either of them. I have a hard time committing to most things in my life, why would this be any different?
I am a fence sitter too. Both guys are excellent choices but once again Bella is a scared of a real relationship that would truely make her choose someone....then again she's only 18 and Edward and Jacob are more emotionally mature than her. So I guess the saga will continue next year, and I will be placing a pre sale order like the other fanatics. It's fun to have something to look forward to.
I think Edward...but if she happened to choose Jacob, she would have regrets for the rest of her life. It would be too hard knowing that Edward would be out there somewhere, never aging and always waiting for her. How can someone make such a permanent and all-consuming choice though? Glad my life is not this complicated:) ...Don't worry, I was just as fanatical about the books, website, fansites, everything! The addiction gets easier to cope with once you start reading other things:)
Go Team Edward...I own a shirt to prove it!
Jacob, Jacob, all the way. Although I must say that Bella is extremely annoying, so maybe she deserves Edward.
I haven't read any of the comments. I can definately relate to the being totally engrossed thing. Phoenix is named after the legendary bird... there just happens to be one in Harry Potter. That's how I got with Harry Potter. I have purchased the three books but I have so much to do that I am safer to not start until I can finish. I'm so excited!
Post a Comment