The Cullens have been cast click here to see whom is playing whom! This just make me more excited!!
Beach, Painting and Birthday Preparations
14 years ago
Be true to who you are and the family name you bear. Gordon B. Hinckley
The Cullens have been cast click here to see whom is playing whom! This just make me more excited!!
4 comments:
Hmmm...not sure I like the looks of jasper but oh well. Having "ava" from Greys Anatomy might be difficult too! Did you read the except from "the Host"? I'm excited about that one too!
Same here, Grey's chick is difficult to see and I am guessing the blond is Rosalee and she is much more beautiful in "my" head. Jasper is different but I really like Emmett. We will have to wait and see. I propose that we all get together for opening night at the Crossings and see it together!
I think I need to re-read the first book. Because I'm a litte fuzzy on all the "siblings" I don't mind the choices. I just hope that the movie turns out great.
I haven't read the trilogy yet. It's funny a friend of mine has this same picture on her blog, but she was really disappointed in the cast. I hope it's a good movie! I still want to read the books.
Post a Comment