
Happy Birthday my sweet girls. The month of February is a busy birthday month at our house. MaKayla celebrated hers on the 1st by going to eat and Rubys and then spending some time at Build A Bear. KaiLee celebrated hers on the 5th with attending guitar lessons, having dinner at Mimis Cafe and then getting a new guitar for her birthday. They are growing up so fast I can't belive that Kai is 10 and Makay is 7. They are each having a friend spend the night on Friday and are counting down the days. Happy Birthday Girls!! We love you!!
3 comments:
Happy birthday!! Your girls are so cute, it sounds like they had a great time!
KaiLee has your cheeks with the cute dimples and MaKayla looks SO much like you! Your girls are SO darling!
Actually I think I got that backwards...Kailee looks just like you! It was shocking to me to see how big they are.
Post a Comment