We had our pictures taken by Lyndzee Ellsworth on Friday. We went to Crescent Bay beach and we had a blast. Here are some that she has on her photography blog.


This picture is one of my favorites. These are bracelets from Ecuador. My parents picked them up for us when they were there picking up Jeff.





6 comments:
those are the coolest pictures ever! She did a good job with them. My favorite is of all the guys on the rock behind all of you cute gals! Very cute. Your mom looks good. Rachael is all grown up! I love your bracelets.....very cute. What is Melissa's blog? Does Rachael have one? I bet everyone is so happy to have Jeff HOME AT LAST!
I love the pictures! The first one was such a great shot!
Too cute! I love the bracelet shot. Your pictures at the airport were fun also!
These pictures are so great! I love your family. Jeff looks so good. I bet you are glad to have him home!
What a beautiful blog, cuz! Your pictures are amazing...I looked at all of them on the other blog and they are gorgeous. Your families are all growing!!
Those pictures are so cute I can't stand it. I wish my parents were responsible enough to get our family some!
Post a Comment