Be true to who you are and the family name you bear. Gordon B. Hinckley
Aww....those pictures are sweet. He looks really happy to be home. Love the inside of his suit coat.
I love the pictures...I am so excited because my brother gets home tomorrow! Can't wait!
You got some great shots! It was fun to see all of you on Sunday!
Hi Christy!It's Jackie. I love your blog! I found it through Kim. I haven't seen Jeff forever! He's all grown up! Your girls are so cute too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aww....those pictures are sweet. He looks really happy to be home. Love the inside of his suit coat.
I love the pictures...I am so excited because my brother gets home tomorrow! Can't wait!
You got some great shots! It was fun to see all of you on Sunday!
Hi Christy!
It's Jackie. I love your blog! I found it through Kim. I haven't seen Jeff forever! He's all grown up! Your girls are so cute too!
Post a Comment