CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome Kirra Rae

My sister Melissa had a new baby girl on Tuesday August 12th. She was a healthy 8lbs 8oz and 19 inches. Melissa was induced and I think tht if she would have gone any longer Kirra would have weighd about 10 lbs. OUCH! Mommy and baby are doing great. Melissa had some pretty severe headaches from her epidural but they have gotten better. Kirra is such a cutie. Congrats Brett, Melissa and Tavin.

5 comments:

Dee said...

I can see the Eynon in her! I'm so happy for Melissa! Pretty name!

Kimmy said...

Welcome back! She is so precious! I love her name!

Hillary said...

Aww...she is so cute!

shayne said...

Christi, this is Shayne! She is SO cute. Tell them congratulations for me!

Erica Borrowman said...

Cute, cute! Tell Melissa and Brett congratulations!