CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day of Pre-school and Riding the Bus!

Delani on her first Day of School
Delani started preschool last week. I have been going through the process of having her tested through the school district. I am so glad that I did this. I had her IEP on August 22 and was told that she needs speech therapy and would be eligible for the Day program at Lake Hills. She was so excited about school but could not wait for the bus to pick her up. OK, so she really did not care about the whole school thing it was all about the bus. I took her to school on Tuesday at 7:15 am. Can we say that it is WAY too early. They bus had to be scheduled for it to come get her. She LOVED school and cannot wait to go every day. I hope this continues. On Thursday the bus came to get her at 6:52. Yes I typed that right 6:52 can you believe that. I woke her up and she hurried to get ready. The bus came and she was so excited. She got in the bus and brushed past a boy that was sitting in a seat so she could sit next to the window. She sat down and waved to me the whole time till they drove off. It was so cute. She had a great day and loves the bus and preschool.

4 comments:

Dee said...

Cute! So funny that they think the bus is so cool! I wonder how long that will last!

Jill said...

She is so cute! I'm glad she is loving her preschool. We thought a 7:15 bus was early....I can't imagine 6:52 that is crazy!

Rebecca said...

That is crazy early!! I bet you are glad you don't have to drive her everyday!

Shannon said...

The bus is Corbin's favorite part of school too. Last year especially. I would ask him how school was and his answer was always just, the bus. It is cute to see Delanie's little face in the mornings. She is all smiles and waves, she even blows me kisses. What a sweet girl you have. Last week I went to help in the computer lab, and she cuddled right up to me. She must know that we are friends.