CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Day at Riley's Farm

Randy FINALLY had a day off. We decided to head out to Riley's farm to pick apples and pumpkins. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. We spent the day picking apples and the girls picked out their own pumpkins. We have one rule that you have to be able to carry the pumpkin that you pick. Our friends the Lanes joined us and we all had a great time together. We spent the whole day there even though it was crowded it was well work it. We all had a great time being together and look forward to doing it again. On a side note we have a TON of apples if anyone has any good recipes that require apple please let me know!

10 comments:

Melissa + Brett said...

I think you need to make an apple pie or apple crisp and then have me over to taste test.

Eric and Laura said...

What day were you guys there? We went last Monday. No good pumpkins though. We're going to try again this week.

Nikki said...

I love apple picking. We use to do that TONS when we lived in Maine. You could can the apple pie filling and be able to make yummy apple pie anytime you want.

~~Nik

Natalee said...

I know a yummy apple dip that is super easy!

1 block of cream cheese (soft)
1 jar Marshmallow Creme
1 cup powdered sugar (or more add to taste)
1 tsp vanilla

Blend it all together and slice up some apples for dipping! Enjoy!

Oh and I LOVE the last picture of Randy and Delani! SUPER cute!

Natalee said...

Oops, I mean MIX not BLEND! LOL!

meg said...

woohoo! Thanks for finding me Christi! I got your message on facebook - honestly I do not do anything on there but I do have a blog but it is private. email me so I can send you an invite. my email is my name : maeganhymas at gmail dot com. I cannot get over how stinkin cute your family is! How old is your oldest? I remember when she was little and we would come over and play! talk to you soon!!

Shannon said...

We just went out there a couple weeks ago. Isn't it just so much fun.

rileysfarm said...

Thanks for visiting us and thanks for the Yes on 8 graphic on your blog! God Bless!

--Jim Riley
Riley's Farm

April Hunsaker said...

I love visiting fun places like that! What did you end up doing with the apples? Your girls are adorable!!!

Hillary said...

I love your new layout! Way too cute! Looks like you had a great day.