CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween

I LOVE Halloween I really look forward to it every year. Next to Christmas, Halloween is my favorite holiday. Randy came up with the idea to have all the girls be M&M's this year. Since this is probably the last year that KaiLee will actually let me strongly encourage her in her choice for a costume I thought that it was a great idea. They were actually the cheapest and easiest costumes that My mom has ever made and so cute. We went to your friends the Jones home and the girls had a great time trick or treating with Devin and Parker. Thanks Devin for taking the girls they had a blast!! Delani is still talking about being a M&M every time we see a commerical she says look there is Me, KaiLee and MaKayla. We had a great time too bad Dad had to work!

1 comment:

Melissa + Brett said...

They looked so dang cute! Too bad the orange and blue m&m were missing!