For those of you that know me know that I am not much of a dog lover. Past experiences have made me not like dogs very much. With that being said Randy is the COMPLETE opposite. He loves dogs and had one growing up. Every time we go to the mall we have to go look at the dogs in the pet store. The girls love it and always beg for a dog. That's a shock isn't it. Almost every time that we have gone there, there has been mini schnauzers (think Jacque in Lady in the Tramp). Randy got this bright idea that he was going to look into them and find out more about them ie. price, care etc. He researched for about a month the whole time trying to change my mind. He finally found one that he wanted and I guess I finally gave in. On November 8th our Dog arrived via Airplane ride at Ontario Airport. The girls had NO idea. Randy took them to the airport. They we so excited and happy. I do have to to say he is a great dog. He DOES NOT shed at all and was basically potty trained when he got here. There have been a couple of accidents but all in all he is great. We have not even heard him bark yet and its been almost 2 weeks since we got him. He weighs 4 pounds and will get about 10-15lbs. full grown. He sleeps in his bed all night and does not make a sound. They girls LOVE him. Delani carries him around like he is her on personal doll.
He is so adorable. I am not much of a dog person either until we got Calli. She was a great dog and when we had to give her away it really broke our hearts. Good luck with Jacque, he is really cute!
He is REALLY CUTE! I'm not much of a dog person either...or maybe it's all pets - but anyway - I could see myself melting over this one:) Congrats on the new addition!I think you needed something else to care for anyway:) ha ha
My kids are always begging for a dog, my answer is "our back yard is not big enough for a dog that poops". I thought my kids didn't listen till I heard Drake tell someone we don't have a dog cause our backyard is not big enough for the poop! I feel kind of bad but we will give them another sister to keep them quiet for a while!
I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. KaiLee 12, MaKayla 9 and Delani 6. They keep me VERY busy but I love staying home. I have a wonderful husband who adores our children.
8 comments:
He is so adorable. I am not much of a dog person either until we got Calli. She was a great dog and when we had to give her away it really broke our hearts. Good luck with Jacque, he is really cute!
Chris he is adorable!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! So cute! Sounds like you lucked out with a very well behaved dog.
That is a really cute dog! You are so lucky that he has been easy to train.
OMG! He is the cutest dog ever!!! Your girls I'm sure are loving him! He is so cute!
He is REALLY CUTE! I'm not much of a dog person either...or maybe it's all pets - but anyway - I could see myself melting over this one:) Congrats on the new addition!I think you needed something else to care for anyway:) ha ha
My kids are always begging for a dog, my answer is "our back yard is not big enough for a dog that poops". I thought my kids didn't listen till I heard Drake tell someone we don't have a dog cause our backyard is not big enough for the poop! I feel kind of bad but we will give them another sister to keep them quiet for a while!
What a cute dog! I love puppies! That will be so fun for your family.
Post a Comment