CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Radio Contest

I LOVE listening to the radio and trying to call in for the contests. 2 years ago I won Kelly Clarkson tickets, which was a blast. Yesterday I was listening the 104.4 my fm and they had a contest to see if you could identify the celebrity. The clue was that they were a actor/actress that has also been on Broadway. The second I heard the clip I knew who it was. I called in and on my 1st call I got through. I could not believe it the first call, that NEVER happens. I told them my guess which was Mario Lopez. They had me hold for a LONG time then finally Valentine came on the radio and asked what my guess was I told him who I thought and guess what I was right. I won 2 tickets to see Minksy's at the Ahmanson Theater and a $75.00 gift card for dinner at CIUDAD. I am way excited to eat at CIUDAD the owners are know as the Too Hot Tamales (for those of you that watch foodnetwork). I know it will be an AMAZING meal!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow Christi that's awesome! lol I have never gotten through on a radio station.

Jill said...

That is so cool! Congrats and have a great time!

meg said...

Yeah - way to go! Hey what is your cousins name that is starting Ensign - that would be fun for Mark to meet him if they ever cross paths. How are things with you?

KariTales said...

That soooo rocks! Make sure to tell us how it turns out!

Hafer Family said...

wow that is super cool. way to go you are really lucky! soooo cool. have a great time.

Shannon said...

You have good timing. Have fun!

I made the sweet and sour chicken tonight. It was a hit, Corbin couldn't get enough, I did mention and Delani likes it, I think that pushed it over the top for him.

Melissa + Brett said...

Sweet! You kill me!

Hillary said...

That's awesome, congrats!