Every Year I make New Years resolutions and EVERY Year by January 5th they are broke. So this year I decided to make resolutions that were actually attainable, and I have yet to break them. Most of them are boring things but one that I have made is every month to take a family outing to somewhere new. Somewhere, where we have never been or the girls have never been. It doesn't have to cost a lot of money, just being together will make our family stronger. So for the month of January we went down to Pasadena and looked at the Rose Parade Floats. I have grown up in Cali and have ever done this. I have been to the Rose Parade but this was much different. You were so close to the floats and could see all the hard work that had gone into making them beautiful. If you think they are beautiful when you watch them on TV multiply that by 100 and that is how much more beautiful they are in person. My favorite float pictures are posted. Leave me a comment on fun things you have done with your family!
I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. KaiLee 12, MaKayla 9 and Delani 6. They keep me VERY busy but I love staying home. I have a wonderful husband who adores our children.
4 comments:
OH! Great pictures, especially that last one! What an awesome resolution. I LOVE it! Great idea.
I think that is such a great idea. Not only is it a resolution for you but for the whole family as well! I love it!
beautiful girls and photos! love the vibrant colors! you're quite the photographer!
Hey...I've been blog hoping and found you.
Great pic of the girls with daddy. Love it!
Last time I saw you we were both struggling with our 2 year olds in the hallway. Time has flown by.
Love your family time resolution. :)
Post a Comment