
Let's just say that the last week of school was a complete blur. I'm pretty sure that we were going non stop to all kids of different things. KaiLee's 5th grade class did a play on the Constitution. KaiLee and MaKayla both got awards at the End of the Year assembly and Delani graduated Pre-school. KaiLee got an award for perfect attendance. I don't know how she pulled that one off but we will take it. MaKayla got an award for being a standards master all year. That means that she got all 3's and 4's on her report cards the whole year! They did great! Delani is going to be in kindergarten but at Lake Hills still for her speech. KaiLee is going into MIDDLE school. I can't believe it and MaKayla will be in the 3rd grade. I will have 3 kids at 3 separate schools. Looks like it is going to be a crazy year next year but I can hardly wait!
Delani graduating from Pre-School with her teachers Ms. Lyn and Ms. Jessica!

Mrs. Pitts and her class

KaiLee getting her award!
1 comment:
middle school! ahh! don't let her grow up...
Post a Comment