CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Delani

When I was going through all the pictures that I had. I noticed that I have a ton of Nini pulling different faces or putting stuff on her face. She is so funny and always keeps us laughing with her craziness!

7 comments:

Whit said...

She is so cute and I can't believe how big she is now! I still remember when I first got to hold her at about 3lbs!

Brian Glenn said...

haha she's a dork....

Hillary said...

Aww... she is so cute.

Melissa + Brett said...

Seriously!!!!! She kills me!

melissa gargalis said...

Hey Christy, so I'm totally blog hopping. Your girls are so old/big/cute/grown up.! I can't believe it. Hope you guys are doing good. Just wanted to say hi.

Shannon said...

She is such a doll. What a silly girl, I love that.

everyday katie said...

Christi...I didn't know you were PTA pres. Nice work landing that job! I'm really interested in getting involved in Parkers school. Do you have any brilliant ideas? What works well as far as fundraising? OR getting parents involved? And I noticed you have a school blog. What does that include?

I'm meeting with the principle on Monday about becoming a Parent Consultant and I'd love to show up to the meeting informed.

I don't know how to reach you outside of your blog and have no idea if you'll even get this comment before my meeting, but I'd love to hear from you anyway.

My email is
kmbsmith(at)gmail(dot)com

Your girls are so old I can hardly believe it.