So I have been awful about updating this thing. So below I have had added photos of what the girls have been up to for the past 6 months. Hopefully I will now keep up on this!
FINALLY YOU UPDATE! This is my only way to see my nieces now that we live so far. Loved seeing the action shots of karate kid MaKay. Kai looks beautiful in the pic for her first school dance. Tavin misses Neeners so much. Classic bampire shot. The only picture I am still longing to see is Kai with shaved legs, waxed brows, and all grown up.
I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. KaiLee 12, MaKayla 9 and Delani 6. They keep me VERY busy but I love staying home. I have a wonderful husband who adores our children.
2 comments:
cute!!!!!!
FINALLY YOU UPDATE! This is my only way to see my nieces now that we live so far. Loved seeing the action shots of karate kid MaKay. Kai looks beautiful in the pic for her first school dance. Tavin misses Neeners so much. Classic bampire shot. The only picture I am still longing to see is Kai with shaved legs, waxed brows, and all grown up.
Post a Comment