CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

I HATE School Projects!

Why is it when your child comes home with a project that is due at school that you know it is going to be a long night the night before it is due. I am a HUGH procrastinator so maybe that is why. Whenever the girls bring home an assignment that requires research etc. I know that as parents we are going to do a big portion of the work...it never fails. I think that big projects should be saved for 6th grade and up. KaiLee had a project due about a Landmark in California. We picked Yosemite National Park (which was not our first choice) they had to research it and do a report on it. I had her do all the research on the computer and put it into her own words and then I typed it up on the computer. The 2nd part for the project was to build a model of your Landmark. It was actually quite easy and KaiLee had a great time doing it. At least there are only 9 days of school left YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa + Brett said...

That is seriously an AMAZING project. It looks so good! I would have been livid if it went to school and came home the same day! Any teacher knows things like that are totally for display. Atleast I thought a teacher would know that!