CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Recipe Wednesday-Lemon Chicken Pasta

Lemon Chicken Pasta
I love anything Lemon. When I saw this on the blog I Just Made this I had to try it. It was delicious and makes way more than 4 servings. My girls loved it and asked for more even my pickiest eater Delani. It was even better the 2nd day as the flavors had time to marry.
From the kitchen of: Jessie Riley
Serves: 4
Entrée Prep time: 20-30
Minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
Pasta:
8 oz. uncooked pasta (I use Fettuccine)
3Tablespoon Butter, melted
1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Chicken & sauce:
4 Chicken breasts
1 LARGE can or 2 small cans cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup fat free milk
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon pepper
Cook or Boil Chicken
Boil pasta
Combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder & lemon pepper.
Add butter mixture to pasta until melted. Combine soup, lemon juice, & pepper in sauce pan. Pour over chicken & serve on pasta
Toss with Parmesan cheese

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

This looks great! I am going to try it as soon as I have a functioning kitchen. Thanks for posting these recipes!

Jill said...

We made this tonight and we LOVED it! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

The Snow Queen said...

I am definately going to try this one! I love easy sauces and recipies I can use leftover rotisserie chickens with! I made the lime/honey enchiladas last week and the kids loved them. My picky eater (Dave) didn't like the sweet salty mixture. WHATEVER!

Lauri said...

Christy...I am so glad to have found your blog. I am a blogaholic and will spend a lot of time stalking you:) I love that you include recipes.

Your mom was here this weekend and we had so much fun catching up. I can't believe your kids are getting so big. Where does the time go?