As I was laying on the couch watching American Idol on Tuesday I kept on hearing a wrestling over in the kitchen. I got up a couple of time to see if I could figure out what it was but just figured it was the ceiling fan making some papers move. I turned the fan off and still heard the noise. The sliding glass door was open so it must be something outside. I flipped on the porch light and there stands the HUGEST raccoon I have ever seen. He was grubbing on a bag of pretzels the girls must have left opened back there. I shut the glass door and he ran off. I would not have shut the door but our screen had a huge hole in it and I did not want him making himself at home. He ran off and I thought that would be the end of it. I went back to my American Idol watching and less them a couple of minutes he was back. I called Randy to come here so that I could take a picture of it but as soon as the door opened he ran off for the night. I assumed that would be the end of out little visitor but apparently he had other plans. Last night when I was up working on KaiLees project I kept on hearing things in the backyard. I just ignored them and kept working so that I could get to bed. Well this morning I go out to back yard and this is what I found. I don't know if you can tell but those are paw prints in some of the sand that we used for KaiLees project.
Beach, Painting and Birthday Preparations
14 years ago





1 comment:
Oh my gosh Christi I would have FREAKED out! We saw a racoon once running through our apartment complex's parking lot and I shivered with the eebie jeebies, I don't know what I would do if it was in my back yard!
Post a Comment