
With the calling that I have in church it was my pleasure to do an Enrichment Christmas Program. This year I decided that it would be great to have the women in the ward be able to just come and enjoy a night and feel the spirit. A HUGE thanks to Gregg Fry for doing all the cooking. We had Ceasar salad, baked potatoes, candied carrots, homemade rolls and pork loin. For dessert we had a pumpkin roll. It was a great evening. We focused on the women at Christ's Birth. I found a program on the
Idea Door. If portrayed Josephs Mother, Marys Mother, Wife of a Shepard, Wife of the Inn Keeper, Elizabeth and Mary. In between the speaking we had musical numbers that were great and at the end was a slide show that was set to the song Mary Did you Know. It was a great night! Thanks to all that participated!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun. We used your Mary did you know slideshow yesterday in YW and they loved it!
Post a Comment