CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hooter Hider

So I got a sewing machine for Christmas this year. I am determined to teach my self how to sew better. My Mom tried to teach me when I was younger and them I took a sewing class in High School but have not sewn since. Today I searched on the Internet for a pattern for a Hooter Hider. They looked pretty simple so I decided to tackle it. Here is the finished version. I think it looks pretty good myself!

7 comments:

Kimmy said...

first of all, we have the same exact blog background! Great minds think alike! "I had mine first"! lol

second, what is a hooter hider? You did a great job on it! WOW! impressive!

I love the girls hats. Who made those! Love them!

Eric and Laura said...

That looks pretty dang good for not having sewn since high school. I've done 4 myself - they make great baby shower gifts. :)

Ally said...

Is this an announcement?

Christi said...

Heck NO!!!!

Brian Glenn said...

make me one!

Hillary said...

It looks great! Good Job! These will be great baby shower gifts!

The Plewe Clan said...

You did a great job! I love the material! So sorry I have not come to scrip study...it has been too crazy but hopefully I can come back soon!