We had a great time on Christmas Eve (even though Randy had to work) and Christmas Day. For the past 2 years we have gone to the Chacons house for Christmas Eve. They make homemade tamales and everyone brings something to share. There is ALWAYS a ton of food and people. i think my favorite part is the singing. Linda Wishart brings her guitar and we sing all together it is a blast and everyone joins in on the festivities (sorry no pictures). Then we go back to my parents house and open a present, which is always PJ's. For some reason the girls don't quite get that yet! The girls set out cookies and then the go to bed. We stay the night at my parents house so that we can all wake up together in the morning. This year the girls were bummed. Rachel and Brian could not come home from Florida, they usually sleep with them. We missed them a TON! I was really surprised this year the girls actually slept till 8am. I think that in the past Auntie Rach has been waking them up earlier!! The girls were so excited this year, Santa brought them a Wii and they could hardly stand it. We always go to the movies on Christmas. This year we saw Bedtime Stories. It was really cute. To say the least we had a great Christmas all together.
I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. KaiLee 12, MaKayla 9 and Delani 6. They keep me VERY busy but I love staying home. I have a wonderful husband who adores our children.
1 comment:
We took the kids to see Bedtime stories too....wasn't it cute! Have fun with the wii!
Post a Comment