CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN

I love Halloween. Every year I look forward to it. Maybe because I love seeing my girls dress up and get excited. This year as in the past my mom had mad their costumes. KaiLee was a Snow Princess, MaKayla was a Cowgirl and Delani was princess. Every year we go to a family friends house for trick or treating. There is a ton of kids and food. I think that the best part is that there are bigger high school kids that love to take the girls around the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Christy, love the picture,your girls are so beautiful. It's been a while since I have seen you guys and it's nice to be able to keep up to date with blogs.

My family has been doing blogs for two years and it's such an awesome way to stay in touch. I love being able to be up to date with relatives and friends that are not apart of my daily life.

The Snow Queen said...

AWW. I was a snow princess, the night Dave (my hubby)first decided that I was HOT... NOw I'm the Snow Queen everyday and I'm having my 4 child. If I had known what I know now maybe I would have worn a cow suit. Just kidding. However, maybe you should put that costume away until she's a little older. They look fabulous your mom did a great job.