CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2007

OBSESSED!!!

I am totally obsessed with the StephenieMeyers books. I can't put them down. I started Twilight on Saturday night at about 10pm and did not go to bed till 2am. I woke up that morning and had to pick the book back up. Randy came in at 12 and could not believe that I wasn't ready for church. I took the book to church and sad to say that I had to go read some during Sunday school. I finished last night at about 600pm and started New Moon. I am half way through it. I can't stop thinking about it. Where did Edward and his family go??? Why was it so easy for him to leave Bella??? What is going on, on the reservation??? What is wrong with Jacob?? All theses questions are killing me!! Anyways I cant wait to finish New Moon and start Eclipse. I have to say these are the best books that I have read in a LONG time!! And the movie for Twilight will be out in 2008 I will definitely be there on the first day.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love them too. My sister told me about them over a year ago, I tried to get Twilight from the library but they had none. So I forgot about it till this summer. Then I read them all in just days. I love them, let me know when your done and well talk more!

Rebecca said...

Ha Ha! Welcome! I think there are many many many of us with the same obsession. It gets better and fades with time but enjoy it while it lasts! I read all 3 twice and walked around in a stupor for weeks after...it's like losing my best friends when the book ends:) I noticed you have also added songs from the playlist to your blog!!! :)

Shannon said...

I have to say I'm a little jealous of you. I finished those months ago but remember the feeling of being so wrapped up in Bella's world. I would read them again too but mine are all loaned out. So I say forget about the laundry and who needs a clean kitchen...go read! (I'm surprised you took time out to blog (smile).)