You are hilarious, this is great. I can’t wait to see what you do with eclipse. (and your right, she does talk about everyone's cars a lot) Well enjoy what you have left to read...soon you won't know what to do with yourself...you'll just be waiting for book #4 with the rest of us.
I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. KaiLee 12, MaKayla 9 and Delani 6. They keep me VERY busy but I love staying home. I have a wonderful husband who adores our children.
3 comments:
You are killin me! I love all the pics and the late nights reading...keep going girl it only gets better.
You are hilarious, this is great. I can’t wait to see what you do with eclipse. (and your right, she does talk about everyone's cars a lot) Well enjoy what you have left to read...soon you won't know what to do with yourself...you'll just be waiting for book #4 with the rest of us.
Shannon-
I have been finished since Tuesday. I just can't bring myself to admit it. These are awesome books that i could read over and over!!
Post a Comment