CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Best Website EVER!!!

Thank You Heather who turned me on to this site. I have been looking for new recipes. I have tried 4 of her recipes and they ALL have been awesome. My favorite is the Pot Roast!! DELICIOUS!!!! Check out her site but clicking HERE. If you feel like you are a little less skilled in the kitchen area she shows you exactly what to do from beginning to end. Seriously try the pot roast you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The pot roast does rock! I think I will try the Chicken spagetti for the next dinner I make from her site. I will probably be making the candy cookies this weekend for my Laurel class too. I also want to do her shrimp, maybe we should get the families together and try it!

Christi said...

I have the spaghetti chicken the fridge. I made it for dinner tonight. I will let you know how it is. All her food looks so good. Tomorrow I am going to do the french toast muffing they look so good! Yeah we need to get together!