CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Family Pictures

I thought that it was probably about time to have some family pictures taken since the last ones of us are when Delani is about 4 weeks old. We took these up at Trilogy golf course by Toms Farm. Lindy (Randy's Step Mom) took them. She took about 172 but here are a couple of my favorites.

10 comments:

southernbelleang said...

Those pictures are really cute. I bet you are going to have a hard time picking your favorite because they are all so cute.

Heather said...

Great idea for location, I might have to check it out. Great pictures!

Alicia said...

Cute pics Chris! I love the waterfall!!

Rebecca said...

So cute! It's hard to believe how old your kids look! They are beautiful girls:)

Shannon said...

Fun pictures. What a fun background. Your girls look like they were having fun. You are a darling family.

Liz said...

Very cute pics of the family!! Your girls are adorable.

The Plewe Clan said...

I love the candid shots of the girls! You all look great.

Heather said...

Hey Christi if you like Pioneer Woman cooks you will love her blog, it's on my sidebar. Go back in her archives and read "black heels to tracker wheels" she is a very talented writer and photographer.

Hillary said...

Those are so cute! I love the backgrounds.

Heather said...

Christi if you want to read her love story it is in post categories, she also writes about her hilarious brother who has Down Syndrome. You won't be dissapointed!