CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 11th Anniversary

Randy and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary this year and I told him that I was going to plan it. We stayed at the Huntington Beach Hyatt which was beautiful. I surprized him with a limo and it was a blast. It was just fun being together and having time to ourselves. We ate at Downtown Disney and went to the Swap Meet the next morning. (without kids) Finished our Christmas shopping and had a great time. Boy how time fliee I cant belive that we have already been married for 11 years.

3 comments:

Natalee said...

That is so cool! I LOVE the picture over looking the scenery! PRETTY! Congrats on 11 years!

Hillary said...

Wow a 11 years,thats awesome. Happy Anniversary!

Rebecca said...

Hooray for a great trip on your anniversary! It looks beautiful - hope you had fun!