I have officially started making bows for people that want them. You can email me the colors etc. that you want and the size. They are $6.00 each or 2 for $10.00. If there is a specific outfit that you need to match you can take a picture of it and send that to me too. Here are a couple of bows that I have made. I will post others later today for a variety.
I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. KaiLee 12, MaKayla 9 and Delani 6. They keep me VERY busy but I love staying home. I have a wonderful husband who adores our children.
4 comments:
So cute, I love them! Now I just need Scarlett to get serious about growing her hair!
Heather- I know the feeling. All my girls did not have hair for awhile.
Those are really cute. =)
Wow Christi those are so cute.
Post a Comment