The family and I headed to Idyllwild for the weekend to camp. Randy and i have decided that this summer we are going to do a lot if it. It is quite cheap and is a blast. We camped in Dark Canyon and it was beautiful. The trees were huge and there was a stream near by that you could hear. It turned out to be colder than I thought and I froze on the first night. By the second night I had it figured out and it was much warmer. The girls had a great time just being together and playing. It was do great just to get away from everything and just chill.
your girls are so cute! I can't believe how much they look like their daddy! It looks like you had fun camping! We love to camp too! Your blog is so cute!
I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. KaiLee 12, MaKayla 9 and Delani 6. They keep me VERY busy but I love staying home. I have a wonderful husband who adores our children.
3 comments:
I'm trying to get Eric to do more camping now that the boys are older. Give us a call if you want some weirdos tagging along. :)
Looks like so much fun!
your girls are so cute! I can't believe how much they look like their daddy! It looks like you had fun camping! We love to camp too! Your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment