CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Wicked!

My sisters and I went to see Wicked on Thursday. It was AMAZING! I am already planning on taking Randy to see it. This is my favorite scene from the musical.

5 comments:

Lauriann and David said...

Randy--going to a musical...does HE know about this? D

Dee said...

We gave my mom tickets to see it for Mother's Day. My didn't want to go so she took Lindsey and they loved it!

Dee said...

oops, my dad didn't want to go.

Jennifer said...

I was able to see this in April with my mother in law and sisters in law. I absolutely LOVED it! I bought the soundtrack that night and I am still listening to it. It was so good! Who did you see as fiyero? I saw D.J. Gregory and he was great, my mom and Lindsey didn't see him and they didn't like their fiyero. I told Dan I wanted him to take me but he said it is a women's musical. lol. But he downloaded the new york performance on his ipod and watched it at work!

Eric and Laura said...

I saw Wicked in March with Eric's mom & sister. LOVED IT! I'm still trying to convince Eric that he needs to see it. We'll see if I'm successful. How were you able to download from YouTube? I haven't figured that one out yet.