So I am on the count down for Breaking Dawn. I had to read the first chapter so I went to Target and stood in the isle and read it. I know pathetic! I could not help it though. I sounds like it is going to be a great book and I can't wait.
Beach, Painting and Birthday Preparations
14 years ago





4 comments:
I am reading Eclipse right now - only on chapter 11. AMAZING! I picked up the first book just two weeks ago. What a great read. I thought of you when I got to the part where Edward said "and the lion fell in love with the lamb."
Okay so I'm on the band wagon now. I've read all three of the others. I just wanted to say this... Jacob will NOT end up with Bella. There is no coincidence that SM used the names Jacob and Leah together. The bible story of Jacob fits too well... Jacob loved Rachel so he worked 7 years for her, but then he got Leah (Rachels older sister) instead... What do you think? Stephanie Meyers is way too familiar with the Bible to have used those two names and not have it mean something. Anyway I know that I am about 2 years behind everybody else who got the Twilight fever... but I'm there now. :)
FYI I made the Mexican rice you posted about and it was great so I made some more and froze it in family size portions and it reheats like a dream! Thanks for the great recipies. I made the enchiladas too!
Hey Christi! I have nothing to say about this post, other than I have not read these books yet. But maybe I will soon! So many people are ga ga over it. I think it's funny that there are the Edwards and the Jacobs! Hee. I'm wanting to read them just to find out who I like best.
Chris,
I finished The Host. Have you started it yet? : )
Post a Comment