KaiLee and Makayla stared their first day of school last week. They were so excited to finally be going back. KaiLee got the teacher that she wanted Mr. Geisner and MaKayla got a great teacher Mrs. Pitts. I can't believe that Makay is already in 2nd and Kai is in 5th. Next year I will have a child in Junior High. Where has the time gone. They are loving school and are having a great time. They will be seeing their mom a lot this year too as Lauriann and I are over the Family Nights and Assemblies at Promenade. Its going to be a lot of work but worth it in the end. (I am such a slacker that I forgot my camera for the 1st day so these are 2 of my favorite pictures of the girls)
Beach, Painting and Birthday Preparations
14 years ago





3 comments:
Adorable pictures! They are so pretty!
Hi!
I was friends with Randy and his sisters back in the day.
I came across your blog and enjoyed seeing what a beautiful family you and Randy are raising.
Please tell Randy I said HI!!
~~Nikki (Sansevero) Weber
Geez....the girls are getting so big! Dang, they make ME feel old haha your girls are so cute, you know I absolutely ADORE them!!!!
Post a Comment