Well at least she thinks they are glasses. She has been wearing these goggles around all week and for hours at a time. We tried to tell her that they are goggles for the swimming pool but she is not having any of that. So we just let her wear them and hopefully she will get sick of them. I don't think it is going to be anytime soon though!

Sometimes I wonder where this child came from. She is so not like my other children. The other day I came into the front room and she was going through the sock basket. She thought that it was so fun to put on the tights and panty hose. Along with the googles obsession she loves to wear gloves they don't have to match just as long as they are gloves that she can put on. We love our Nini and the fun that she bring to our family even if she is crazy!
7 comments:
I was just leaving a comment on the preschool post and poof a new post. What a funny little girl. I love these childhood quirks. Some day she won't believe she really did this stuff.
LOL she is funny!
that is so funny that she wears those goggles! My girls wouldn't stop wearing those goggles in the pool! It was hysterical. I'm sure she'll get sick of them...do they leave a goggle impression on her face? lol
LOVE her new glasses....that is so funny!
Adorable, Christi...she has a mind of her own; and while your other children might not be like her, I know someone ELSE who is JUST like her!
PAHAHA that is SO funny! I love it! Nini is soooo funny!
I died laughing when I saw this post because I got to experience this google obsession first hand. She even got SOOOOOO mad when MaKayla continually told her they were googles..."No, gwasses" is what she kept saying!
Post a Comment