I completely agree, I thought it was great. my husband was ripping him saying he didn't think it was that great, he didn't sound anything like them, etc... I thought it was great and really shows how talented he is. I am a fan of Josh for sure!! cool I found your blog!!!
I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. KaiLee 12, MaKayla 9 and Delani 6. They keep me VERY busy but I love staying home. I have a wonderful husband who adores our children.
2 comments:
I saw that too, Christi! I thought it was the ONLY reason to watch the Emmys!! :) He was positively great - he has so much talent.
I completely agree, I thought it was great. my husband was ripping him saying he didn't think it was that great, he didn't sound anything like them, etc... I thought it was great and really shows how talented he is. I am a fan of Josh for sure!! cool I found your blog!!!
Post a Comment