The girls started their first day of school today. I put them in Promenade this year. The driving was killing me taking them up to Orange. It seems that every year I seem to get a little teary eyed. You would think that it would get easier every year. MaKayla is going into the 1st grade and has a male teacher Mr. Disillis (i think that is how you spell it) and KaiLee is going into the 4th grade she has Mrs. Harris. I have heard that they are both GREAT teachers so that is comforting. I think that I was more nervous then they were. Since they were new to the school and have to make new friends. MaKayla was excited to go to school. KaiLee said that she had some butterflies. I on the other was a nervous wreck since it was my decision to change to schools. Things went well when we dropped them off and we saw a lot of members from the ward there. There were no tears (other then mine) so that was a great sign. We will see how it went when I pick them up. I am excited to hear how their day went.
No comments:
Post a Comment