CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Recipe- Spinach Salad

I have decided to add a weekly recipe to my blog. I will add one weekly that I have tried or tried previously. This week will be the spinach salad that I am always asked to make. So here it goes:
Spinach Salad
1 1/2 Bunches Of Spinach
(2 bags of prepacked baby spinach)
1 Head of Lettuce
2 c. Sliced Mushrooms
1/2-1lb. Crumbled Bacon
3 c. Grated Swiss Cheese
Dressing:
3/4c. Red Wine Vinegar
3/4c. Sugar
1/2 Red Onion
1 1/2c Salad Oil
1 1/2 T. Poppy Seed
1 1/2 tsp. Salt
3/4 tsp. Dry Mustard
(You can use regular mustard if you do not have dry mustard)
Add 1c. Cottage Cheese when you mix the salad.
For best results cut up greens etc. and refrigerate. Mix dressing refrigerate
Just before serving mix together.
ENJOY!!!

No comments: