Banana Nut Bread
3 C. Sugar
1 C. Shortening
4 Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 C. Milk
4 C. Flour
1 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
6-8 Ripe Bananas
Mix together sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla. Add milk, flour soda and powder to the mixture. Peel the bananas and break into pieces ( I like to mash them with my fork) Add the mixture ad mix well. Spray 3 bread pans with Pam. Bake at 300 for 1 hour 20 minutes. Check with knife when done it will come out clean.
This is really good toasted in the toaster for breakfast.
ENJOY!!





2 comments:
Hey there,
Hope you don't mind me "stopping by". I saw you on Rebecca's list and thought I would check out your blog. It's great. I might be checking in more...I love the recipies you have up. I can always use new ideas. And your salad is legendary. See ya!
Yum! Thanks for the recipe. Perfect timing. I have alot of bananas that are too ripe to eat and perfect for this recipe! Lets play cards again soon.
Post a Comment