CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Grocery Game

So I have been doing the grocery game for quite awhile now. For all of you that do not know what the grocery game is. It is a website that each week gives you a grocery list of items that are on sale and the coupon that goes along with the sale. You have to be a coupon clipper for this to work. Every week you can save hundreds of dollars. Check out her website at http://thegrocerygame.com/ for more info. Anyways I went shopping yesterday at Ralphs and Vons and saved a total of $84.82 at Ralphs. Before coupons and Ralphs club my total was $156.35 and I only paid $71.53. Vons was very similar but I can't find my receipt right now. I will post it later. If you like saving money you should totally look into this website.

No comments: