skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So last week was pretty great. I spent the whole week at girls camp and loved it. The girls were worried about being in a new stake. They all did awesome and made tons of new friends. They always seem to surprise me in the stuff they can accomplish when they put their minds to it. I was a cabin mom over 6 girls. 1 Mia Maid and 5 Beehives. Needless the say the Beehives kept me entertained all week. They spirit is always so strong at camp and I can hope and pray that it stays with the girls through school. With Randy gone this week it is pretty quiet. The girls are getting ready for school next week. We are getting all the last minute fun stuff in before they return back. They are looking forward to their new school and are also kind of scared. I am looking forward to them returning to school. With KaiLee in 4th grade and MaKayla in 1st Delani will be the only one home all day. So I am sure that she is going to want me to entertain her all day. Well we are off the the beach for some last minute fun!!!!
1 comment:
Yeah! So fun to see your blog. I am glad you joined the bloggers!! Sounds like girls camp turned out well. So happy to hear. Let's get together again soon for some Shanghi!!
Post a Comment