skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The kids have been dying to go to the pumpkin patch. I was trying to avoid it as lond as possible. We finally went last night with the Fergusons. I now know why I avoid it as long as I can. The price of the tickets for the Bounce Houseuses and Rides is redicilous. To jump in a bounce house for 5 min was 4 tickets. To ride the tractors was 5 tickets for 3 min. Give me a break like they don't make enough money selling the pumpkins for a high price. I guess all that matters is that the kids had a blast together.

3 comments:
Okay we totally went there like 2 weeks ago! It WAS rediculous! Don't feel bad for thinking so!
The pictures you took turned out really cute!
So you picasa too huh. Love the photos. You have really cute litle girls.
We were there last night also! We did not go until 6:30 however...the prices are totally ridiculous!
Post a Comment