This is the recipe that was used for the GWC. I will be posting the pictures etc later.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 1/2 tsp. cilantro ( I left this out)
1 large can of peeled tomatoes
2 medium onions chopped
3 c. chicken broth
1 c. Water
2 large cans tomat0 puree
1 1/2 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. chili powder
1 bay leaf
4 oz. cooked chicken shredded
2 cans of corn (slightly drained)
1 can white beans (drained)
Put all ingredients into the pot except the chicken.
Add the chicken after you have brought it to a boil.
When the chicken is heated throughly turn down to a simmer.
Top with sliced avacado, sour cream, cheese and tortilla chips.
ENJOY!!!





4 comments:
Yummy! Thanks for the recipe. It was sooo good. I will have to try to make it. Thanks so much again for planning the GWC. It was so much fun! You are awesome. Whatcha gonna plan for next year? Someone has to do something!
Christi!
Your blog is amazing. I'm embarrassed that anyone is looking at mine! We all have to get together, so you can show me what the h@#$ is going on. I can barely get pictures onto mine. I didn't know that your hubby worked for Riverside County. Mine does too! He is still at the Banning Jail, and is hoping to go out in the next push... They skipped Banning in one of the last pushes and then last time they only pushed 2. He is anxious to go out. I haven't seen you around this year did you guys switch schools?
I am so excited to make the soup...thanks for posting the recipe. We had a blast on Sat...you guys plan some great parties!
Thanks for such a fun night!!! I know it took a lot of work but we all really appreciated a fun and exciting night for adults! Good job:)
Post a Comment