CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2007

KaiLee's Cast

So I need to update you all on Kai's cast. She got a permanent cast last Monday. She wanted blue but the Dr. told her that she was going to get pink. (which is the color that I wanted anyways) She did really good and he said that she would only need to have it on for 3 weeks. Some of you have asked me what happened to the boy that pushed her. He only got 5 days benched recess. To say the least I was pretty upset and I am going to write a letter to the school board. I just feel like the principal thinks that it is no big deal. As you can see she has got people to sign it. If it was up to me I would have just left it pink. But I guess that is 1/2 the fun of having a cast. She is already sick of it. And I can totally agree with her on that. She is ready to be able to go back to playing at school and taking a regular shower. She is starting to say that it is itching and we have tried the baby powder down the cast but that does not seem to help at all. So we are on the count down for the day that she will be getting this thing off.

No comments: